CHARTS is a Patient Self-management Tool.
CHARTS empowers individual subscribers to better manage their health activities.
- Subscribers can create a schedule for all of their health activities, including recurring activities.
- Subscribers will get reminders (by text, email, and/or in the system) about upcoming activities and be able to record completion or add results.
- Subscribers can view or export information added.
- Subscribers can create a Health Journal and Health Notes (like medications or health history).
CHARTS is a Communication Tool
CHARTS engages the family and other Care Team members in assisting the subscriber to meet his or her health goals and to stay informed about the subscriber’s status.
- Care Team members can communicate with one another and coordinate activities.
- Care Team members can selectively view and or update the subscribers health information (different users can have different access).
- Care Team members can also get activity reminders and update the system.
- Care Team members can add comments.